Friday, November 19, 2010
Bleach?! (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) Nya~
Okay so I've been reading Bleach (yes i know...damn filler arcs) and I'm on chapter 427. For all of you who are constant Bleach lovers (or just fangirls who think Ichigo is hot. i happen to be a fan of Uryu :D) I know the next question may come as a shock but why is there so many damn chapters!!!??? not that i dont love Bleach i think its amazing but honestly the only other Anime/Manga I've seen go on this long is Pokemon! and they had to keep making new friends and changing where they lived and walk around like hobos to even keep it interesting! but Bleach is in a class of its own it has an ongoing plot, even when (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!) Ichigo is loses all his powers (supposedly... we'll probably find out in a couple weeks if the guys from mangastream keep up to their quota) Aizen STILL COMES BACK!!!!! But anyways tell me what you guys think about Bleach and I'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment